- Bluetooth Speaker, Monster Adventurer Max Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 60W Stereo Sound, Active Extra Bass, IPX7 Waterproof, Wireless Stereo Pairing, 24H Playtime Rated 4.92 out of 5$89.99
- Dosmix Wireless Stereo Retro Speakers, Portable Bluetooth Vintage Speakers with Powerful Sound, Answering Calls, Alexa Support, TF Card, AUX for Kitchen Bedrooms Party Outdoor Android iOS Wooden Rated 3.88 out of 5$99.90
- Sonos Play:1 - Compact Wireless Smart Speaker - Black (Discontinued by manufacturer) Rated 2.75 out of 5$319.95
- Prosonic BT3 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 10W Stereo Sound & Bass Boost -Rich Sound & Intense Bass -Bluetooth 5.0 -Microphone -IPX5-14 Hour Playtime - in & Outdoor Speaker (Black) Rated 4.80 out of 5$27.99
- Bluetooth Speaker, 20W Speakers Bluetooth Wireless with Double Bass, Loud Surround Sound Small Party Speaker, Built in Mic, AUX, TF Card, USB, Portable for Home Yoga Camping (Black) Rated 4.33 out of 5$16.00
- BOGASING M10 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, IPX7 Waterproof, 15W Loud Sound & Subwoofer, Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Dual Pairing, 24H Playtime, for Outdoor Sport (Black) Rated 5.00 out of 5$69.99
- Gemini Sound SOSP SOUNDSPLASH Weather Resistant Floatable Bluetooth Party LED Lightshow 420W Watts Peak Rechargeable Wireless Dual 8" Inch Woofers Speakers Rated 3.77 out of 5$6.00
- Altec Lansing ROCKBOX XL Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Portable Waterproof Party Speaker with 20 Hour Playtime and 5 Illuminating LED Light Modes, Floating Wireless Speaker for Indoors and Outdoors Rated 4.40 out of 5$149.99
- JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Splashproof Speaker, Blue Rated 4.86 out of 5$104.99
- LENRUE Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless Portable Speaker with Loud Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, 12-Hour Playtime, Built-in Mic. Perfect for iPhone, Samsung and More Rated 3.55 out of 5$12.99
TOP RATED PRODUCTS
- Two Room Sonos Move - Battery-Powered Smart Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Speaker with Alexa Built-in Rated 3.50 out of 5$1,219.99
- Bose S1 Pro Portable Bluetooth Speaker System with Battery, Black Rated 4.13 out of 5$649.00
- JBL BassPro Go - in-Vehicle Powered subwoofer & Full-Range Portable Bluetooth Speaker Rated 4.80 out of 5$589.95
- MTX Audio MUDSYS41 Bluetooth Overhead Utv Audio System Rated 3.83 out of 5$549.95
- Bang & Olufsen Beolit 20 Powerful Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Anthracite Rated 4.38 out of 5$451.46
Style:Single | Color:Black
Get brilliant sound anywhere with the all-new Sonos Move, the durable, battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening. Setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, and your voice. Stream over WiFi and connect Move to the rest of your Sonos system at home. Switch to Bluetooth when you’re away and offline. Amazon Alexa is built right in so on WiFi you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free. Experience surprisingly deep bass, a wide soundscape, and automatic Trueplay tuning that perfectly balances the sound for where you are and what you’re listening to. Enjoy up to 11 hours of continuous play time and deep, powerful sound. Easily recharge Move on the included base, or a compatible USB-C charger.
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Speaker Type||Portable, Bluetooth & Wireless|
|Model Name||Sonos Move (Black)|
|Recommended Uses For Product||For Smartphones or Tablets|
9.44 x 6.29 x 4.96 inches
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Follow the instructions...if I can do it, anyone can.
- A Yes, Apple music can be added directly to your Sonos system as a music service or you can play to this speaker when paired with a device running the Apple Music app over Bluetooth.
- A While you can control Sonos products with Amazon Alexa and this speaker can have Alexa added as an integrated voice assistant, multi-room audio with third party products is not currently supported.
- A The Move can be grouped with any other Sonos player when they are acting as part of the same Sonos system, but it can not stereo pair with a Sonos One.
- Q Is it safe to use in the bathroom when I shower and the room steams up? Will this damage the speaker?A Move sits next to our swimming pool and hot tub and will continue to play crystal music.
- A Not recommended. Get the beam for the TV. It sounds better for vocal range and is the same price as the move. It sounds incredible and so does the move. Beam for tv and move for music.
- A The benefit of the move is that it is both WiFi and Bluetooth enabled. Of course you can buy and return if you don’t like the sound, but Sonos is also AirPlay 2 compatible. I don’t. Know if the B and O is. Plus the Sonia is more rugged. It’s got an IP rating of IP56. b and o usually is very stylish but expensive for the sound you get. Sonos has great sound and is pretty loud. Enjoy your listening!
- Q Is it possible to include eu plug charger rather than us plug charger? i know that eu plug can be purchased separately or i can buy an adapter.thanksA Doubtful. The battery life is terrible. Not even close to what they claim.
- A With the battery, the Move weighs 6.6lbs or 3kg.
- A You can use the “YouTube” music app on Sonos.
- A Yes. I have newer Sonos Ones as well as Legacy models and it pairs with them all.
- Q Does it connect to my sonos mesh network? i run the sonos mesh network separate from my wifi network in order to keep band width free on the latter.A If your mesh network is advertised for WiFi discovery, it probably will. I have two WiFi broadcasts (at different MgHz) and it sees them and I can choose which to connect to. The connection comes from the phone app, so if your other devices can connect to that I'd expect the Move to be no exception.
- A No. The Sonos Move is not designed for home theater, and does not have an audio-in port. We would recommend looking into the Sonos Beam, Playbar, or Arc, all of which are built specifically with TV playback in mind.
- A The charging base is not waterproof and while the speaker is weather resistant, I am not sure it would be ideal as a permanent fixture outside.
- Q I am shipping the speaker to jordan. is the charging base and the device power input compatible with countries like jordan or do i need an accessory?A I assume Jordan uses the European outlet standard. You will need an adapter to allow you to plug an American plug into a European outlet.
- A I believe it can but it will not pair with my first generation play 5 or my connect device....I need to correct my earlier review, and you can use the new Sonos controller with Move.....Sonos wants users to upgrade all their products, which I refuse to do. Currently, I am using move only as a Bluetooth speaker and I have spent more than an hour on the phone with Sonos support to try to get Move on the Si controller. My advice is not to buy this product, and I have missed the return window with Amazon. It is possible to split your system between the old SI controlled products, and the new controller products, but you will need 2 different Spotify accounts. Good luck!
- A works with bothand on a good day I can get it to work with Siri with my Apple TV because it has airplay 2
- A Battery will last about 10 hours.
- A Well I cannot say that this is the definitive answer, I have enabled drop-in in my Alexa app, and none of my Alexa-enabled Sonos devices show as available drop-in devices (including the Move).
- Q Does it use the same app as the sonos one sl speakers (that i already own) or you have to download a different sonos app just for this speaker?A Same application. It will contain all your Sonos devices.
- A I'd say it's well balanced. It handles bass well, but I wouldn't say it's got bass like a sub-woofer. I'm sure the Sonos website has the technical specs on the frequency ranges.
- A Si claro q si
- A Yes, it is AirPlay Compatible and is a listed option on my Mac (as are my other Airplay-compatible Sonos devices).
- Q Does the alexa feature have all the same features that a standard alexa echo has? such as i can tell it all the same stuff i do the rest of my alexa’sA Yes it does! The sound is AMAZING and I am about to purchase my second one and pair them for my backyard this summer!
- A If you have the Sonos app on your Mac, then Yes.
- A Get the Beam for your TV
- Q Can i run a stereo pair of move by using bluetooth as the source signal? or can bluetooth only function as mono with one move? thanks.A I have not tried the Bluetooth function on one even though I have two moves. Good question would like to know the answer.
- A Yes .. but it’s a portable speaker so once you move it you will have to reset your system again ... Sonos makes less expensive speakers that are not portable and better suited for home theater
- Q I connect to internet with a phone using a hotspot (so wifi is disabled), what config/ hardware do I need to have wifi enabled for the Move ?A or get REAL internet service.... if you can’t afford it then maybe you should not be buying a $400 speaker
- A You can use any music source through the bluetooth feature
- Q Why is the Move so much more expensive than the One? Other than battery operation, what's the difference that constitutes a such a higher mark up?A I am guessing the reason why it is more expensive is because Sonos thinks that people would be willing to pay that price. I think most of their products are overpriced but they sure are nice. A couple features that make this different from the one, battery and charger, switchable Bluetooth and WiFi, water resistant and auto room tuning. Being able to move it to a place you need it is great. I wish it came with a travel bag.
- A No. It comes with it’s own charging base.
- A Yes, in the Sonos app you have complete control of the speaker... Bass, Treble, Loudness. It’s also equipped with an auto tune feature, that automatically tweaks the sound of the speaker depending on where you place it.
- Q Can the case be opened and the microphone physically disconnected (wires snipped)? nobody, nobody, is going to have a microphone in my house, ever.A I admire your restraint for you & all your family members and guests leave their phones in a Faraday cage at the foot of your driveway before entering your house. Kidding aside, the move has a slick design and trying to neuter the mic would deface it quite a bit. May not affect the sound, however not having the mic would prevent the speaker's smarts of making sure all sound is equally distributed in a room with multiple speakers, and ensuring there's no echo or lag. If (and that's a big IF) you trust the software to disable Alexa and other mic functions, as there is control for, then you won't be snooped on. But software can be manipulated by anyone, a physical disconnect can't, so I appreciate the question. I was concerned myself. For what it's worth, monitoring egress traffic from the speaker hasn't revealed much transmission.... Certainly not enough to stream or batch voice snippets. I'd suggest some tight firewall rules to be on the safe side.
- A It’s the price for one. However, it’s much larger than a conventional bluetooth speaker
- Q Can i connect a group of sonos move speakers to a windows 10 microsoft surface, so i can enable a conference call room with them?A Unlikely. They can act as a group in a "room" when they are streaming from wifi, via Sonos service bridge. But if you are going to use it as a Bluetooth speaker (which I am assuming is how you intend to connect to your surface), it's likely a 1:1 relationship. You be able to have multiple speakers paired to your surface as 1:1, but in your conf app (Skype? Zoom? WebEx?), You'll only be about to choose one of the paired devices. I am unsure whether you can use a single move speaker as a conf device.... I haven't tried. I *think* the mic is only used for accoustic feedback measures, and Alexa (and of course the more obvious being spied on), but maybe it works as a speaker phone (??).Not an authorative answer, but based on my understanding of the components involved, it's highly unlikely to light up a big conf room in a seamless, coordinated way. But I wouldn't let that stop you from expensing a few anyway.... ;)
- Q If alexa and google assistance are disabled can i listen to any audio from my device over wifi and not bluetooth?A If the aforementioned are disabled, only the Sonos devices can be used via the Sonos app
- A Heavier than other portable Bluetooth speakers like the UE Boom but not terribly heavy.
- Q I'd like to leave this permanently plugged in on my covered patio outside. is there a recommended usb-c cable to use?A No. It has contact points that connect when on its charging base. There is no way to plug any type of cable into it. To have it charge continuously you must leave it on its base.
- A The Sonos Move supports AirPlay 2. It can be used with Bluetooth or WiFi... it’s a very versatile speaker... also drop proof and water proof.
- Q I have noticed a lag when my sonos 5 are "wired" to my network and my beam is on wifi. Will there be a lag between wired and wifi on the move?A I have not noticed any lag in my Sonos system.
- A The documentation indicates they support this, I haven't tried it myself.
- Q Is anyone using this with amazon's new amazon hd music service? if so, does amazon hd improve sound quality of the move?A I have Amazon music; I don't think it matters what platform you use; I've played also from my local music library and noticed no difference in sound quality.
- A very high you will not be able to turn it up on full volume with out disturbing others
- A Hello. If your Chromebook has Bluetooth, then yes.
- Q Is the docking station suitable for outdoor use as well (assuming it is plugged into a protected electrical outlet)?A It’s a ring that the speaker itself rests on, so as long as it’s on a flat surface, it should be fine. There are two metal prongs that make contact with the speaker to charge, so avoid submerging it.
- A Using voice assistants like Alexa or the Google Assistant with Move is optional and requires additional steps to activate.
- A No. This speaker is not surround capable with other Sonos speakers.
- Q Is there a guide for disabling Alexa at the hardware level? I don't trust the software disable as it's easy to root these to not show the mic lightA Yes. Simply touch the microphone icon and the light will turn off indicating that the microphones are inactive. The light is hardwired so you know that the microphones are only active when it is illuminated. Any feature using the microphones, including Sonos’ new Automatic Trueplay tuning, will show the light being on when the microphones are in use.
- Q What's the frequency response on these? The fact that it's not listed even on the Sonos website leads me to believe it's not goodA Sonos does not publish frequency response information for any of our products, as our propriety acoustic designs were created for great sound throughout your home and not for high laboratory test results. We designed the Move with an ultra-wide soundstage and deep, rich bass for optimal outdoor listening.
- A It is an all in one transformer with its own power cable with a wire that leads to an open oval ring that perfectly follows the bottom contours of the Move. The move sits within the charging ring on the surface of what ever surface the move is placed. There are two metal contact points between the charger ring and the back bottom of the unit. I think you would have to purchase the entire extra charging unit from SONOS if you want more then one.
- Q So, if i have the sonos connect wired up to my home stereo amplifier, can i simply add the sonos move to get the same music playing outside via wifi?A It should work because you can group the Move with the Connect.
- Q How can you compare this to the new bose portable home speaker? i don't have other sonos speakers.A Bose makes some great products but Sonos has been making wireless streaming speakers since 2001. The sound quality of Sonos is typically superior to comparable Bose products.
- A Two Moves can be paired only if they are connected to WiFi. If you are using bluetooth only pairing is not an option.
- A Nope and yep.
- A Yes
- Q Does Alexa stay off, or do I have to keep turning it off every time I use it? If so, is there a way to turn the microphone off permanently in the appA Like my other Sonos One, you can keep Alexa on or off. It is your choice.
- A The sound is directional, and the best performance is at the front, but it is definitely the best of the entire Sonos speaker series. I'd say you get about 270 degrees.
- A The Sonos Move does not include line-in ports.
- Q Can you listen to computer audio from non-streaming services (e.g. youtube videos) by connecting to the sonos move speaker through bluetooth?A As long as your computer is capable of streaming via Bluetooth, this should work fine.
- A While the battery is replaceable, you won’t need to replace it for a while. In time, Sonos will provide replaceable batteries for customers.
- Q How power indicator should work ? It is red for 10 sec after you placed unit on a charging station regardles of the real charge (20% or 100%).A When Move begins charging, the LED on the front will turn amber. After about 10 seconds, the light will turn off but Move will continue charging. When Move is running low on battery, the power LED pulses orange. When using WiFi, you can check battery life by looking in the Sonos app.
- Q can the alexa feature be turned off? i simply want a portable wi-fi speaker but do not want alexa “listening in“A Yes. Simply tap the microphone icon to disable the microphones. The mic light is hardwired to the microphones - any feature using the microphones will display the mic light to indicate that the microphones are in use.
- A Our team designed the chemistry of the battery with this exact situation – the battery will not see faster degradation if always plugged in or charging.
- Q I understand when wifi is on, it can connect with all the other sonos system. when only bluetooth available, can it connect with another sonos move?A When only bluetooth is available you can only connect to one Sonos Move. When connected by wi-fi you can connect to multiple units as well as set two Move's up as a stereo pair.
- A The move includes a custom rechargeable battery.
- A The Move can be fully charged on the charging base in two hours.
- Bluetooth speakers
BlueParrott B450-XT Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset – Updated Design with Industry Leading Sound & Improved Comfort, Long Wireless Range, Up to 24 Hours of Talk Time, IP54-Rated Wireless HeadsetRated 2.97 out of 5$169.99Add to cart
Size:Over The Head | Style:B450-XT Our best-selling BlueParrott B450-XT has been upgraded to keep pace with the demands of life on the go. All the features of this wireless headset just say MORE. More talk time, more wireless range, more comfort and more advanced features to keep you comfortable and connected all day long. Walk and talk …
BlueParrott B450-XT Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset – Updated Design with Industry Leading Sound & Improved Comfort, Long Wireless Range, Up to 24 Hours of Talk Time, IP54-Rated Wireless HeadsetRead More
- Bluetooth speakers
Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 7 Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker – 8 hours Music play time – BlackRated 4.67 out of 5$17.00Add to cart
Immerse yourself in the rhythm of life with unrivalled acoustic precision. Elegantly crafted, the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 7 offers dual tweeters for beautiful stereo performance and a sleek anodized aluminum handle for ease of portability. With 8 hours of battery life, you can move wherever the music takes you. Listen to your favorite playlists …
- Bluetooth speakers
House of Marley Get Together Mini: Portable Speaker with Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity, 10 Hours of Indoor/Outdoor Playtime, and Sustainable Materials, Signature BlackRated 3.69 out of 5$122.12Add to cart
Color:Signature Black Wirelessly stream music with the get together Mini Bluetooth portable audio system. Light up your day with vibrant sound that keeps everyone smiling. The get together Mini—a scaled-down version of the classic get together speakerphone a lot into a small package. With its bamboo face and choice of colors, It delivers solid performance …
- Bluetooth speakers
Bang & Olufsen Beosound Explore – Wireless Portable Outdoor Bluetooth speaker, IP 67 Dustproof and Waterproof, AnthraciteRated 3.89 out of 5$186.29Add to cart
Color:Black Anthracite Ready for adventure, Beosound Explore is a tough, waterproof speaker designed for the great outdoors. Durability is part of Beosound Explore’s core DNA. The tough outer shell is made from hard anodised aluminium, making it our most scratch resistant portable speaker yet. Built to withstand a fall of up to 1.5 metres or …
- GINGO Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Mini Wireless Speakers with Clarity Stereo, Built-in Mic, Super Bass, Powerful Rich Room-Filling Sound, Cute Pet Mini Bluetooth Speaker Subwoofer Rated 4.58 out of 5
- Bluetooth Speaker, 40W (60W Peak) Portable Wireless Speaker with Colorful Lights, Double Subwoofer Heavy Bass, FM Radio, MP3 Player, Bluetooth 5.0, Loud Stereo Speaker for Home Outdoor Party Camping Rated 4.09 out of 5
- Bluetooth Speaker,MusiBaby M71 Speaker,Speakers Bluetooth Wireless,Outdoor,Waterproof,Portable Speakers with Loud Stero and Booming Bass,Dual Pairing,24H Playtime for Home,Party (Black) Rated 4.48 out of 5
- Bluetooth Speaker X5 Pro-Portable Wireless Speaker V5.0 with 20W Loud Stereo Sound, TWS, 24H Playtime & IPX7 Waterproof Vanzon Rated 4.53 out of 5
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker,SANAG Mini Bluetooth 5.0 Dual Pairing Wireless Speaker, 360 HD Surround Sound & Rich Stereo Bass,24H Playtime, IPX67 Waterproof for Travel, Outdoors, Home and Party Rated 4.63 out of 5
- Bang & Olufsen Beolit 20 Powerful Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Anthracite Rated 4.38 out of 5$451.46
- Sony HT-CT60BT 2.1 Channel 60W Bluetooth Soundbar w/Subwoofer NFC for HDTV (Renewed) Rated 3.75 out of 5$14.00
- Ortizan Bluetooth Shower Speaker, IPX7 Waterproof Speaker with LED Lights, Portable Outdoor Wireless Speaker with 8W & 24H Playtime, Perfect for Shower, Bike, Hike, Support TF Card, FM Radio Rated 4.12 out of 5$27.99
- Bluetooth Speaker Bluenin Portable Bluetooth Speakers Wearable Neckband Bluetooth Speakers, Wireless Collar Speaker CVC 8.0 Noise Cancelling 3D Sound Personal Sport Speaker with Mic(Black) Rated 4.41 out of 5$27.99
- Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - IPX7 Waterproof Extra Bass Sound System with Rechargeable Battery, Built-in Microphone, Hard Travel Case Bag Included - Black Rated 4.20 out of 5$249.95